First, something good

I want to start with something positive. Papa has been undergoing physical therapy and I really like the therapist, Dr. J. S. Randhawa.  He visits at home to stimulate papa's arms and legs, and exercises his hands and feet.  The biggest quality I see in him is his punctuality.  He arrives at home by 12:30pm, give or take five minutes.  He does his job diligently while he is here.  If even half the local population was as efficient and ethical as him, this place can progress.  Unfortunately, I am led to believe that he is an exception to the rule and we just got lucky.

The other good part is the social set up.  Yes, people are too much into your business and everyone has advice for you, whether you want it or not.  But more or less, they mean well.  The neighbors are the ones who informed my cousin when papa fell outside home, and helped bring him into the house.

Papa is showing good progress today.  He slept well last night and sat into the chair for five hours in the morning, before the therapist came.  He lay down for a couple of hours and is getting pedicure now which makes him happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A visit to a bank

Traffic

Stray Dogs